I cant resist baking a cheese in my bread making courses. Here is a camembert in it's simplest and most delicious form.
Baked Herb Camembert
1 250g Camembert
1tbsp Chopped rosemary leaves or thyme
- Score the top of a whole camembert being careful not to score right through the bottom or the edges. Place the cheese back into its box, upturn the lid and place on the base of the box.
- Sprinkle over your chopped rosemary leaves and drizzle a couple of tablespoons of olive oil over the top.
- Give your camembert a little squeeze from the edges so that some of the rosemary oil makes its way into the open cracks.
- Season with a pinch of salt and cracked black pepper.
- Bake at 180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6 for 10—15 minutes until molten.
- Serve with crusty bread and chutney.